Dog House is always looking for talented, hard-working, honest, individuals that are licensed technicians in – gas and/or oil heating, air conditioning and plumbing
Now hiring for the following positions:
Part-Time Customer Service Representative
Dog House is an HVAC and plumbing company in Freeport, where customer service is top priority. We are looking for a part-time, top-level person to join our office staff of 3. Duties include; answer phones, outbound calls, provide customer service, schedule appointments, and perform some administrative duties. The phones are very busy during the fall and winter, so the candidate must be able to handle a fast-paced environment. $18.00/hour. There is a possibility of this position becoming fulltime for the right person.
- Outgoing personality
- Must enjoy speaking on the phone with customers
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must
- Friendly, pleasant phone voice
- Extremely organized person who can juggle multiple tasks
- Handle daily stress and stressful situations with a calm demeanor
- Very close attention to detail
- Quick to learn new skills
- Able to follow directions
- Work well with the team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Prefer someone who has worked in a call center, done sales or any other position where they were on the phone all day assisting customers
- Helpful: Background in the HVAC and/or plumbing industry
HVAC Service Technician
Earn up to $40 an hour – over $100,000 a year!
Are you a Service Technician who wants to work for a thriving company where you can grow, be recognized and rewarded for your work while training to become a next level Service Technician?
We’re looking for 2 team members wanting to make a career in HVAC, earn the money and recognition they deserve, and to enjoy working with a hard-working, loyal team. We need One Entry-Level person and One Experienced person.
If you’re looking for a job where you do as little as possible and just collect a check – this is not the place for you. Customer service is our top priority. If you are uncomfortable speaking to customers – this is not the place for you. No joke. We are only looking for winners. Individuals that strive to be the very best they can be and put in the hard work to achieve it. If you put in the effort, do right by the customer and the company – you will be rewarded.
Who Are We?
We’re Dog House (heating, air, and plumbing). We started just under 11 years ago as a small family-owned HVAC Service Company.
Over the years we have laid a foundation of trust, loyalty, top-notch quality workmanship and customer service.
Today, we are market leaders who are DOMINATING the Midcoast market with Heating, Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Duct Cleaning, Generators and much more.
Along with the job-specific qualifications (below) here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and learn and be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
For Experienced Applicants, we require:
- Hold a minimum of a current Maine gas license
- Having additional licenses will be a plus
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience doing Service and Troubleshooting
For Entry-Level and Experienced Applicants, we require:
- Willingness to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education
- Meet or exceed shop minimums
- Know local HVAC and Plumbing codes and be able to apply them in a practical manner
- Be able to work with Inspectors, Suppliers, and co-workers to ensure correct project completion, while abiding by all codes
- Be able to draw and follow simple diagrams
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Pass a clean driver’s and criminal background check
- Pass random drug tests
- Be able to regularly sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift for prolonged periods of time
- Lift a minimum of 55 pounds
- Work the On-Call Rotation
- Stay until all work is completed. Occasional weekend work may be required
- Arrive on time and ready to work
- Attend company meetings early or later in the day
- At minimum, have a high school diploma or equivalent
Benefits you will enjoy working with us:
- Ability to earn more than 100K
- Lots of opportunities to earn bonuses
- Very generous Paid Time Off
- Federal holidays off
- Your birthday off
- Paid training
- Company outings
- Incentive programs
- On-call standby pay
- On-call per call bonus pay
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Company match IRA plan
- Overtime available
- New service vehicles and top-grade stock
- New iPads
- Paid uniforms with laundering
- Boot reimbursement
PLEASE READ: We would love to talk to you if you have experience, but we are only looking for technicians that live within one hour of Freeport Maine. If you are willing to relocate, please contact us once you have moved to our location – thank you.